Customer care




Tomatin 36 Y.O. Batch 5

€646.23
€588.07 Save 9%
Tax included
Prezzi speciali per clienti Horeca

This spectacular Batch n.5 by Tomatin 36 years is the result of a special blend: 34% are traditional oak barrels, with second fill, while the remaining 66% have undergone a finish in ex-Sherry Oloroso first fill for over 7 years. Limited edition of 800 copies and numbered, it is bottled at full strength, without artificial coloring and without cold filtering.

Quantity

Alcol
46 %
Provenienza
Highlands
Size
70 cl
Pese
Scottland
Distilleria
Tomatin Distillery
Età
36 Y.O.
Malt
Single
Filosofia
Limited Edition of 800 bott.
Confezioni
Astuccio, Edizioni Speciali

Download

Tomatin 36 Y.O. Batch 5

Download (722.48k)

You might also like